CMB International, the Hong Kong-based investment subsidiary of China Merchants Bank, has selected Fidessa’s order and execution management system (OEMS) as its Asian trading platform.
CMBI will implement the Fidessa centralized OEMS as part of its international expansion plans and to improve its execution quality within the Asian markets. The fully hosted platform will enable CMBI to trade across the world, including the Hong Kong and Shanghai Stock Connect markets.
"To underpin our expansion strategy, we needed a sophisticated, reliable and solid trading platform to meet international requirements," said Chan Hui, managing director at CMBI. "In an increasingly automated and highly competitive world, we have strategically chosen Fidessa because its front-office trading and middle-office capabilities will significantly enhance our execution quality."
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams