CMB International, the Hong Kong-based investment subsidiary of China Merchants Bank, has selected Fidessa’s order and execution management system (OEMS) as its Asian trading platform.
CMBI will implement the Fidessa centralized OEMS as part of its international expansion plans and to improve its execution quality within the Asian markets. The fully hosted platform will enable CMBI to trade across the world, including the Hong Kong and Shanghai Stock Connect markets.
"To underpin our expansion strategy, we needed a sophisticated, reliable and solid trading platform to meet international requirements," said Chan Hui, managing director at CMBI. "In an increasingly automated and highly competitive world, we have strategically chosen Fidessa because its front-office trading and middle-office capabilities will significantly enhance our execution quality."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders