Horizon Software, a Paris-based algorithmic trading vendor, is providing its high-frequency trading (HFT) solution to Neo & Partners Global’s (NPG) trading platform, The Trading-Atrium.
NPG is the first firm in Asia to provide "smart electronic trading ecosystems." The Trading-Atrium is its multi-asset, ultra-low latency trading platform that is open to all exchanges.
The partnership between Horizon Software and NPG will be officially announced on Dec. 6 at NPG's Trading-Atrium facility in Singapore.
Eric Neo Say Wei, chief executive officer at NPG, said in a statement that he expects quick results for NPG's clients, as Horizon's HFT solution will be available through the Trading-Atrium.
Clement Pelletier, APAC sales director at Horizon Software, said automated trading has developed quickly in the region. "Our work with NPG is a key part of Horizon's focus in Asia...We are very much looking forward to the opportunities which will arise from this new strategic alliance in Asia," he said.
Both Horizon and NPG clients will benefit from reduced costs, access to advanced hardware and ultra-low latency trading networks, exchanges and liquidity pools, multi-asset clearing broker panel and professional services.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders