Bond Stream aims to provide bond traders with greater market intelligence by automating the real-time pricing and valuation data from the Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (Trace) data feeds, developed by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Finra).
The application provides users of the Trumid Market Center platform a single screen where price and valuation information on bonds ─ both those that traders have made indications of interest on and others ─ is continuously updated and cu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit