Bond Stream aims to provide bond traders with greater market intelligence by automating the real-time pricing and valuation data from the Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (Trace) data feeds, developed by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Finra).
The application provides users of the Trumid Market Center platform a single screen where price and valuation information on bonds ─ both those that traders have made indications of interest on and others ─ is continuously updated and cu
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper