Per Andersson, head of business development at Baymarkets, tells WatersTechnology that Clarity is a communication integration platform where users can add logic to their current workflow.
The platform includes two main services. Clarity Limit communicates with users’ order managements systems (OMSs) and execution management systems (EMSs). Andersson says the service features a kill switch that enables users to kill a certain account, client or user, which then sends this instruction to the conn
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper