Per Andersson, head of business development at Baymarkets, tells WatersTechnology that Clarity is a communication integration platform where users can add logic to their current workflow.
The platform includes two main services. Clarity Limit communicates with users’ order managements systems (OMSs) and execution management systems (EMSs). Andersson says the service features a kill switch that enables users to kill a certain account, client or user, which then sends this instruction to the conn
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology