U.K.-based investment management systems supplier DST Clarke & Tilley has taken on worldwide distribution rights for RATT, a risk management system originally developed by South Africa-based Digitracs International.
According to Digitracs founder Jonathan Ellenberger, development of RATT--which stands for Risk Analysis and Trading Technology--began about eight years ago. The package has since been installed in about 40 sites, including 12 outside of South Africa, in the U.S. and Europe.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won