U.K.-based investment management systems supplier DST Clarke & Tilley has taken on worldwide distribution rights for RATT, a risk management system originally developed by South Africa-based Digitracs International.
According to Digitracs founder Jonathan Ellenberger, development of RATT--which stands for Risk Analysis and Trading Technology--began about eight years ago. The package has since been installed in about 40 sites, including 12 outside of South Africa, in the U.S. and Europe.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain