EJV Capital Markets Services, a division of Global Financial Information Corp., has launched Bondpage for the Internet. The service delivers end-of-day and real-time data from EJV's database of taxable fixed-income securities to a World Wide Web browser-based user interface; the data itself is received in one of two ways--via the public Internet or via a private Internet connection supplied by GFI.
Bondpage is "functionally" the same as EJV's Marketboard bond data service except for the data
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1