EJV Capital Markets Services, a division of Global Financial Information Corp., has launched Bondpage for the Internet. The service delivers end-of-day and real-time data from EJV's database of taxable fixed-income securities to a World Wide Web browser-based user interface; the data itself is received in one of two ways--via the public Internet or via a private Internet connection supplied by GFI.
Bondpage is "functionally" the same as EJV's Marketboard bond data service except for the data
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain