AXA Sun Life Investment Management is poised to replace both the systems used by the two subsidiaries it is consolidating--AXA Equity & Law and Sun Life & Provincial--with an enterprise-wide, investment management system from Decalog of Paris. Decalog's Idee will handle AXA's portfolio management, performance measurement, compliance and trade-order routing, according to sources familiar with the decision.
Idee will replace a mix of homegrown and off-the-shelf systems running mostly in client
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground