LONDON--Reuters is preparing to launch version 4.0 of its 3000 Xtra data display product early next year, adding personalization and integration capabilities, as well as new content.
Paul Hansford, director of premium desktop for Reuters Information, says, "Our customers tell us that the key reasons to buy 3000 Xtra are its openness; the fact that it brings everything together into one place; the ability to customize; its analytics package; and its intelligent integration of in-house data.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground