Reuters two weeks ago launched Equation, a PC-based analytics package aimed at the equities and equities-derivatives markets. The release of the product follows Reuters' abandonment of its planned Options 2000 service, a product that was meant to target a similar market but which never got off the ground.
The new Equation combines real-time and historical data with a library of standard calculations and graphing facilities. Launched last week in continental Europe, the service will be made av
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit