LONDON: Reuters is preparing to launch version 4.0 of its 3000 Xtra data display product early next year, adding personalization and integration capabilities, as well as new content.
Paul Hansford, director of premium desktop for Reuters Information, says, "Our customers tell us that the key reasons to buy 3000 Xtra are its openness; the fact that it brings everything together into one place; the ability to customize; its analytics package; and its intelligent integration of in-house data."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling