Last week it was announced that Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) was partnering with Tora Holdings to develop Thunder, a new co-branded trading platform. The broker-neutral software will become Merrill Lynch's preferred execution management system for its buy-side clients in Asia.
Buy-Side Technology spoke with BAML head of product development for Asia-Pacific equity services Kim Man Li, and Tora CEO Robert Dykes about the release and what trends they expect to see develop in 2012.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy