As the equities markets fragment and volumes decline, it has become harder for buy-side firms to find good liquidity that allows the venue to fulfill best-execution obligations. BLOX will be different from other dark pools, says John Donahue, head of equity at Fidelity Capital Markets, as it will provide improved execution quality thanks to a larger pool of natural, resident order flow.
Fidelity's order flow consists of 20 million retail accounts, 3,300 registered investment advisors on the plat
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit