"If you look at some smaller trading companies, they do trade across asset classes in small teams," says Peter van Kleef, managing director at Lakeview Capital Market Services. "There's not a question that it can be done, but the thing is that, in larger companies, generalists are harder to come by. People have started in equities and stayed in equities, or fixed income, but they haven't been across the organization."
In contrast, he continues, smaller firms tend to rotate staff across various d
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities