That speaker, Jon Schlossberg, CIO at Chicago-based prop shop Equitec Group, first built out an electronic market-making system for options in 2005. He explained the problem as it pertains to the ongoing debate and confusion around what constitutes high-frequency trading (HFT), likening the issue to an earlier, practical point made by Miracle on the Hudson pilot Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger, who provided the keynote address at the conference.
"I have my own [separate] desk that I trade, and in t
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO