This marks the first time TT has offered connectivity to liquidity from a non-exchange provider, and brings the number total destinations on the platform to 40.
TT customers will be able to enter and manage trades on KCG from both X_TRADER and the new TT platform, which is currently available to early-stage users, using the full suite of tools including Autospreader, Autotrader, and the ADL visual programming platform for algorithmic trading, as well as TT’s FIX and proprietary API solutions.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit