Gary Hunt, director of execution services at BofAML says the deal is in response to demand for the data from clients wanting access to growing liquidity on complex order books.
EESAT began talking to BofAML around the end of the first quarter this year, and spent around three months connecting to the bank's routing infrastructure to allow clients to seamlessly trade the spread contracts displayed on OptEx via the bank.
"We worked for around three months to perform the FIX certifications so that
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit