In the early 1990s, banks, custodians and broker-dealers began investing money in the formation of the Global Straight Through Processing Association (GSTPA). The goal of the group was to come up with a new settlement infrastructure that would settle all trades and make things more efficient for the entire securities industry. Millions of dollars were poured into GSTPA from the sell side.
Despite initial funding and support, the group dissolved in November 2002, just over two months after its of
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities