When Bill Stone, CEO of buy-side technology provider SS&C Technologies, spoke to WatersTechnology in September last year, there were a lot of acquisition-related details to cover. Having spent the better part of $3.3 billion on various deals over the preceding 12 months, Stone pointed to low interest rates as one of the main drivers behind the acquisitions and spoke of a "methodically opportunistic" approach for the future.
While there have been no further acquisitions since the firm tied up a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground