When speaking with Waters earlier this year, Trading Technologies' CEO, Rick Lane, said that he hoped to have charting functionality added to the TT platform by the end of this summer. But as the company has gone about building the interface, they've decided to push the charting launch back until Q1 2017.
Being that TT hasn't really focused on its charting capabilities in the past, the company wanted to take its time in finishing the product so as not to rush something to market that isn't robus
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers