Growth is good. Growth is necessary. But growth comes with its own unique challenges.
Ativo Capital Management has experienced some of these growing pains as it has shifted the focus of its business in recent years. The firm dates back to 1971 when it was called Callard, Madden & Associates (CMA).
The advisory firm then decided to split into two groups, Ativo Research and Ativo Capital Management, the asset management arm of firm. Then, in 2014, it wound down Ativo Research in order to solely fo
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy