Brexit. The sterling crash. High-volatility events like these that took place during 2016 have pushed financial firms to take a second look at their transaction cost analysis (TCA).
But the volatility of the market hasn't been the only driving force leading firms to discuss TCA in more depth. New regulations, specifically the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (Mifid II), have also required firms to better measure and understand their execution process.
All of this also comes at a t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech