Two years ago, Trading Technologies launched it’s cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivered TT trading platform to be the eventual successor to its X_Trader platform, which is more than 20 years old.
The first 18 months saw minimal adoption of the new offering, but Rick Lane, TT’s CEO, says the vendor's client base is finally starting to sign up. Speaking with Waters at this year’s FIA Boca conference, Lane says user adoption has jumped from 1 percent six months ago to 10 percent toda
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit