At its highest level, algorithmic best execution is something of a counterintuitive business.
White-labling generic algos is an easy way to get started—and sure enough, there are certainly enough cheap options to choose from, many of them from the banks.
Shops really focusing exclusively on best ex and slippage costs, however—and particularly those working in futures, rates and other non-equities asset classes—make a name for themselves by getting in the weeds, customizing to clients' trading st
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO