The introduction of MiFID II in January 2017 is still shrouded in uncertainty for both market participants and regulators, with industry readiness varying across the board and a question mark hanging over the finalized implementation date.
Speaking on a panel at last week's European Trading Architecture Summit 2015 in London, Tim Rowe, manager of trading venues policy at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), said that market participants should still be aiming for the original implementation da
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs