TradingScreen, an independent provider of liquidity, trading and investment technology, and Quantitative Brokers (QB), a provider of dealer-neutral algorithms for fixed income and futures markets, have formed a partnership that will allow QB algorithms to be offered on TradingScreen's electronic trading platform.
QB's Bolt and Strobe algorithms, which are for outright and listed spread execution, and its Legger algo, which is for customizable intra/inter-exchange, multi-leg order type execution, will be made available to TradingScreen's clients.
"Our global multi-asset trading platform has evolved to support complex multi-asset order types, through our direct market access (DMA) exchange links, broker algorithm integration and our proprietary strategy framework," said Pierre Schroeder, interim CEO of TradingScreen, in a statement. "The growth of our relationship with Quantitative Brokers through the integration of their outright, listed spread, and multi-leg futures algorithms, will allow our customers superior trading workflows in their quest for best execution."
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform