Singling out the challenges facing quant managers in a market environment raising blood pressures across all facets of the financial industry may seem too narrow an exercise. But the combination of these general market difficulties with issues specific to the quant sector has created particular obstacles - and indicate particular remedies going forward - for managers pursuing quantitative strategies.
The extent to which firms must right their proverbial ships depends largely on how short- or
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground