True, the legislation will probably require you to take a fresh look at your IT systems and perhaps make some modifications. But research among vendors, clients and analysts has shown that for the buy side at least, complying with Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid) is generally more a question of reassessing business operations than it is of upgrading technology.
Kate Turner is head of risk and compliance at Newton Asset Management, a £35.6 billion London-based investment mana
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix