GLOBAL Financial Information Corp.--now known as Bridge--will soon part ways with Bill Adiletta, barely two months after promoting him to executive vice president of global sales and marketing. Adiletta is the long-time president of trading room system integrator Market Vision, which had been a unit of Liberty Brokerage until it was sold to Bridge. Tom Wendel led Liberty during its ownership of Market Vision, and now heads Bridge as CEO. As such, he has had a long relationship with Adiletta.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1