Equitable Real Estate Investment Management (EREIM), a subsidiary of the Equitable Life Assurance Society, is building a proprietary real estate database to support its research and investment management operations in Atlanta. As part of the project, Equitable is piloting Ibbotson Associates Inc.'s EnCorr/Optimizer, a Windows-based graphical analytics system that identifies the risk and reward associated with a given investment strategy.
Georgia-based EREIM manages more than $35 billion in r
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse