AS expected (TST, September 2), equity quote vendor PC Quote has added trade execution functionality to its Internet-based PC Quote 6.0 workstation. PC Quote claims about a dozen clients have been actively trading on the system for a few weeks. The order-entry and matching system was built for PC Quote by Chicago-based Townsend Software. The 6.0 workstation is a Microsoft Windows 95-based, Internet-delivered real-time market data terminal marketed to professional traders.
According to PC
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground