AZX Inc., the former Wunsch Auction Systems Inc. (WASI), operator of the SPAworks electronic equity auction system, has agreed to link its Arizona-based data center with systems from Jefferies & Co.'s Investment Technology Group (ITG) and Merrin Financial Inc. The move would provide access to all three systems via each vendor's respective user interface.
AZX's agreement to hook up with Merrin and Jefferies follows several months of talks (IMT, May 29). Steven Wunsch, president of AZX,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain