AMSTERDAM--Delta Lloyd, a Dutch subsidiary of UK insurance giant Commercial Union has completed implementing Thomson Investment Software's portfolio management system, Portia, in its fund management division, which has $40 billion in assets under management.
The Thomson system replaces a combination of internally-developed systems, including an investment system for loans and bonds, an assortment of Excel spreadsheets, and an investment software system developed by Dutch bank Mendegans, which
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground