NEW YORK--Nasdaq unveiled its new electronic order display window early this month, but said the facility won't be available until next summer. The announcement followed by just over week a call by the US Securities and Exchange Commission's Arthur Levitt for the development of a centralized electronic stock market.
Nasdaq says the plans for the system, the Nasdaq Order Display Window, were submitted to the SEC on October 1, and are not very different from another NASD proposal for a central
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution