Analytical software vendor Inventure has formed alliances with three real-time and time-series database providers--Olsen & Associates, Fame Information Services and LIM Market Information--to improve the ability of its data integration and analytical software product, Ranger, to collect data from those databases.
"Our intention is to ally with anyone whose software should logically be accessible from within Ranger, to ensure we are producing the best possible linkages between the two pieces o
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1