Analytical software vendor Inventure has formed alliances with three real-time and time-series database providers--Olsen & Associates, Fame Information Services and LIM Market Information--to improve the ability of its data integration and analytical software product, Ranger, to collect data from those databases.
"Our intention is to ally with anyone whose software should logically be accessible from within Ranger, to ensure we are producing the best possible linkages between the two pieces
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground