Berkeley Investment Technologies Inc. will expand its fixed-income securities pricing service to include end-of-day prices and research on mortgage-backed securities contributed by Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc.
According to BIT executive vice president Peter Vinella, the vendor sought to add MBS data to give it the breadth that many end-users seek. To date, BIT's end-of-day pricing service includes prices on all 450 U.S. Treasury securities, agencies and zero-coupon bonds, as well as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain