Tass Management Ltd., a London-based investment research company, has launched a portfolio optimization application based on new statistical techniques developed in conjunction with the London School of Economics (LSE). The system, dubbed Trobus, runs under Microsoft Corp.'s Windows 3.1 and allows users to analyze historical market data through both classical and non-classical optimization methodologies.
According to Nicola Meaden, founder and chief executive of Tass, available optimizing
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground