The Pershing clearing division of Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette Inc. has inked a deal with Davidge Data Systems Corp., under which Pershing will employ Davidge's Davnet order-routing network as a back-up for its proprietary execution network.
While Pershing senior vice president and director of trading services Ted Baker declines to specify which other vendors the firm considered, other sources say that Merrin Financial Systems Inc. and Thomson Financial Services Inc. were evaluated by the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain