The Chicago Stock Exchange (CHX)--previously known as the Midwest Stock Exchange--has sought approval from the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to operate its Match Market Exchange (MMX) institutional trading system. In the works since last summer, MMX is a joint development effort of the CHX and Global Trade Inc., a consulting group specializing in trading systems and information technology in the financial industry.
CHX plans to operate MMX as both an anonymous trade execution system
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground