GOVPX Inc., the Public Securities Association-sponsored vendor of government securities prices, announced plans to add best offer information to its data feed this month. The move follows Telerate Systems Inc.'s recent decision to make the Market Data Corp.-delivered 7677 series of Cantor Fitzgerald Securities Inc. data available as part of the Standard Telerate package.
GOVPX's decision to add best offer data is seen as an attempt by the company to pressure Telerate into distributing its fee
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act