Can more than 5,000 securities industry professionals be wrong? Sure, but not when it comes to this year's Securities Industry Association Information Management Conference and Exhibit.
Setting aside annoying logistical glitches, by all accounts, 1992's SIA show at the New York Hilton last week was a success. At 11 a.m. last Wednesday -- about an hour before the show closed its three-day run -- eager visitors were still lined up to register and tour the exhibition halls. Vendors, nevertheless
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit