ST. LOUIS--Bridge Information Systems and Bridge Trading filed suit against Sungard Data Systems and Sungard Trading Systems last week, alleging that Sungard's recent hiring of three Bridge Trading executives (Trading Technology Week, July 16) violated Sungard's contractual obligations to Bridge.
Bridge wants Sungard restrained "from assigning Mark Minister, Jay Indovino, and/or Jack Hornberger any work or responsibility … that would compete with the activities of Bridge Trading Company," ac
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent