Dow Jones & Co.'s Telerate Systems Inc. has shifted much of the Cantor Fitzgerald Securities Inc. data it provides as premium pages onto a series of Basic Telerate pages to be offered without charge. The new Telerate service, Treasury 500, also offers never-before-available Cantor Fitzgerald prices on basis markets, agency debt issues, off-the-run and zero-coupon Treasury securities.
At the same time, Telerate has elected not to carry Govpx Inc.'s Treasury securities pricing service, accordin
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit