Talks between Lotus Development Corp. and Reuters Holdings PLC on the possible sale of Lotus's quote distribution business have broken off. Sources say, however, that Lotus is still inclined to exit the network and ticker plant business in order to focus on its software for processing real-time financial information.
"There was a level of interest and there is no longer a level of interest" in Reuters acquiring Lotus Information Network Corp., says John Hull, senior marketing executive at Reu
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won