NEW YORK--Thomson Financial has started rolling its equity data systems together in the wake of its acquisition of Primark last year. Bernie Weinstein, head of Thomson Financial's Information Systems Group, says Thomson will merge the Globaltopic market data and transaction system and AT Financial's front-end system with its ILX equities data display product, creating a "next-generation," cohesive, best-of-breed solution.
"It has never been our strategy to support multiple platforms," Weinst
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit