BURLINGTON, Mass.--Thomson signed an agreement to acquire Newsedge for approximately $43 million (a figure that includes some $13 million in cash on Newsedge’s balance sheet). The purchase raises Thomson Financial’s real-time data profile and will considerably broaden and bolster its Dialog business.
The announcement was made the day before Thomson Corp. reported that the core revenue for Thomson Financial grew 7 percent in the second quarter over the comparable period last year, despite bel
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit