LONDON--Bridge Information Systems has hired a new European managing director, Malcolm Stewart-Smith, who most recently worked for Nomura Research Institute (NRI) in London. Dick MacWilliams, the executive vice president of sales and marketing who has been filling the shoes of a European managing director, is back in New York, sources confirm.
The new managing director is central to Bridge’s plan to reshape its global operations and is a key component in president and COO David Roscoe’s plan
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit