David Hann is the man Citicorp has picked to lead its assault on the financial information industry. As division executive in charge of the Information Business, Hann reports to Paul Collins, senior corporate executive, North America, and has three financial information units, Quotron and two smaller groups, reporting to him.
Prior to joining Citicorp two months ago, Hann had been executive vice president at US Sprint, from which he took early retirement in the spring. He WAS one of three mem
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling