Knight-Ridder Inc. announced last week that it will combine its Financial Information Division and Commodity Information Division into a single operating unit to be known as Knight- Ridder Financial/Americas.
The consolidation appears to be an attempt by Knight- Ridder's Financial Information Group/Worldwide to address the competitive structure of its U.S. operation, which pitches the New York-based financial group against the Midwestern commodities division (IMD, Dec. 24, 1990). The announc
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit