The U.S. House of Representatives Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance will hold a hearing in late July or early August to deal with the impact of computerized off-exchange trading systems on the National Market System's ability to produce a "best price" for individual securities.
Industry observers say the result of this hearing and others to come may be a reformulation of the way securities prices are reported. The Securities and Exchange Commission is now making a new effort to
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming