As Dow Jones Markets grapples with reinventing itself, the debate over its corporate future rages on. Michael Price last week urged Dow Jones to either sell the unit or find a partner to help run it. Price says Dow Jones should probably expect about one times revenues for the unit--that's about $879.6 million. Dow Jones paid a total of $1.6 billion to buy Telerate.
Price also says he is optimistic that the new Dow Jones board will take a second look at the subject of the company's plans to tu
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit